EMS SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2006-11-14. The program can be installed on Windows.
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird administration and development. SQL Manager 2005 is compatible with any Firebird version up to 2.0 and InterBase version up to 7.5 and supports all of the latest features including trigger messages, BLOB filters, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager 2005 has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Latest InterBase and Firebird versions support;
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface;
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel;
- Rapid database management and navigation;
- Easy management of all InterBase/Firebird objects;
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Effective security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Powerful stored procedure debugger;
- Impressive data export and import capabilities;
- Powerful visual database designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services.
EMS SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird (version 4.4) has a file size of 15.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 65 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.